The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ah, ok. Well the play isn't supposed to be a history (of course that's no excuse for the professor being clueless), so any inaccuracies in it didn't ruin the whole thing for you. I like it a lot.

Rob "Klister";7077092 said:
what does it need to get going? got any pics?
:erk:Possibly a Turbo 400 Trans but I'm not sure yet. I'll have it on the ground this weekend to find out. I just got done with a complete interior restoration, put on 18" Boyd's and the list goes on.
newChevellepics-Stangpic-newyear-1.jpg
newChevellepics-Stangpic-newyear-2.jpg
All Ive got are HUGE pics. Sorry.

Using a computer in Cusco. I cant wait to go back home. But I did get a couple cool flutes.

Just returned from watching a professional troupe put on a production of Julius Caesar. It was incredibly well-acted, except for the character Antony (but Marlon Brando sets the bar so high!). The sets and costumes were too modernist for my tastes (trench coats instead of togas, English instead of Latin inscriptions on the temple). And the character Caesar was played by a black man, which was a bit odd.

I prefer movies. Because with a play you cant redo a scene to make it perfect. I saw Chicago a while ago and it sucked. All the characters were not the least bit believeable. During the scene where the women talk about killing their husbands they all acted as if they were telling a story of this awesome dress they saw at the store yesterday. I was expecting it to be good because it was Broadway.

Stock resto. Nothing beats the stitchings and the layout of the 70-72 stock Chevelle's.
There were rips in the rear seat when I got it so I ordered PUI interior and covered them
and the buckets along with new carpet, doorpanels, dash. I can't wait to drive it.

Bored in Java again...3 day weekend all that's keeping me alive. Gonna finish season 6 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer when I get home.

Back from Roman History and watching the rain. We have to read Dante's Inferno this week for Honors. I already read it over the summer but I think I'll read it again.