The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What the fuck is Patriots Day?

Patriots' Day (sometimes spelled Patriot's Day or Patriots Day) is a civic holiday commemorating the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the American Revolutionary War. It is observed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts[1] and state of Maine[2] (once part of Massachusetts), and a public school observance day in Wisconsin[3].

Yet I still had classes yesterday.

:zombie:

Getting ready for class (aka sitting here for 5 more minutes). I only have 2 real days of class this week thanks to uni being pretty dumb (Friday is University Day, so Friday classes got moved to Wednesday...but I don't have any fucking Friday classes anyway. And yesterday was Patriots' Day so I got that off too!) so I'm feeling unmotivated...plus I have like 2 weeks left of classes before final projects.
Friday classes are moved to Wednesday? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Haha.

Enjoying my April vacation by sitting on my ass waiting for netflix. Gonna reheat some capon left over from passover. I've found that if you put stuffing on top of it, then reheat it in the microwave, it doesn't dry out that much.

Nice. DoD is awesome. Never played Source, but the original was fucking awesome. HLDM (the first one) is also fun, because you wind up in a game with like 2 n00bs floating around with zero gravity. Sounds boring, but it's really fun.

Nice, nice. When I did it, I felt myself compelled to get the latest (at the time) Exodus album, Shovel-headed Kill Machine.

DoD was fucking ace back when I played it. I was actually really good at one point.

I love DoD, but with DoD:S noone plays 1.6 anymore(sadly) and some haev even switched to Call of Duty which is a joke of an FPS. I already know that CS:S and more than likely DoD:S will suck but I just sold my wow acct so I wont have shit to do on my PC and it was like 15 bucks in South Carolina, let's hope it's not as bad as it was when it was released.

You can play turns in q3 too? :)

Clan Arena when you play turn based team battle and start with full armor and all weapons except bfg rules.