The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This is a haiku co-authored with Nec about an experience he had with his turtle, Tay Zonday.

I took him out one
cold winter day and let him
roam and I lost him

Must've been hard work chopping that 17-syllable sentence into three pieces.

So I've been trying out a private server for World of Warcraft. Max level, free gear of the highest quality. Bunch of horde came to an alliance city to raid it, and about 50% of them were hacking, yet we still managed to push them back out. I fucking hate cheaters. That server needs more mods to do their fucking job.

What's the point of private servers? Just dumb people that want to feel that they're very 1337 because they have all the best gear. It's pretty stupid honestly.

What's the point of private servers? Just dumb people that want to feel that they're very 1337 because they have all the best gear. It's pretty stupid honestly.

I already have a 70 on a regular server, though I'm sure you knew that by looking at my sig. I also have other characters on that server that I'm leveling up. The point of trying a private server was to see what all the epic gear was like, to see how it played. Curiosity, nothing more; and certainly not to make myself feel "1337." I didn't appreciate how you implied I'm dumb, especially with the retarded reasoning that you just displayed.

There are "noobs" on that private server that have all the great gear that still don't know how to play well. And you know what I do? I kill them.

About to clean my car. Got prom tonight so I can't drive my gal in a shitty car

Fuck I don't even want to go tonight

Just submitted my Honors paper and now I'm about three pages into my Roman Philosophy paper. So far I called Vergil the Machiavelli of his day. This is getting quite fun.

Zeph, you are a fine fellow and one of my favourite posters.

However, by fuck you need to get out more. :kickass:

followed by the drive to denver for PAGANFEST!

i cant wait!
~gR~
:kickass:Have a blast! The Chicago show was killer.

:erk:I am now getting ready for a wedding. Weddings suck, I mean except for the overcooked steak and imitation potatoes for dinner and open bar, weddings really suck. Especially when you don't know anyone except 3 people.
The old lady is forcing me to go.