The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm drinking right now. Gettin' ready to go out on the town and celebrate the fact that I'm no longer an undergraduate. Also, I am a gigantic pussy.

There's a guy at my school who looks like an alternate reality version of me, if I had kept playing Magic and whatnot and become a total dork.

I just finished the entries for F through L in my excel list of my record collection. I have it formatted fairly elaborately, so it can take a while...

# in collection / band name / album name / country / year org released / year/label released / notes

For example:

648 Kat 666/Metal And Hell LP + Pic Disc Pol 85/86 2007 Nuclear War Now! Productions Die Hard Version/Reissue

In other news, I have an eBay auction ending in 13 minutes.

I just finished the entries for F through L in my excel list of my record collection. I have it formatted fairly elaborately, so it can take a while...

# in collection / band name / album name / country / year org released / year/label released / notes

For example:

648 Kat 666/Metal And Hell LP + Pic Disc Pol 85/86 2007 Nuclear War Now! Productions Die Hard Version/Reissue

In other news, I have an eBay auction ending in 13 minutes.

Are you going to upload it to a page or something? I'm probably going to do that with my UM webspace once I figure out how