The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I copied my post, deleted it here, and posted it in the whining and bitching thread.

Anyway, currently starting Algebra homework. All we're doing now is reviewing for the HSA.
No more new material! :kickass:

Just formatted the hard drive on my laptop, nice and squeaky clean now. SO much faster, shows what 70% fragmentation does to your performance...

Got my report card. All my grades increased, except that somehow my English grade dropped to a C+, which doesn't make any sense, considering that I should have gotten at least a B. My mom flipped out, of course.

How is UML terrible by reputation?

Also, I got the scholarship by doing well on the state standardized testing (which WAIF will know as "MCAS"). It was EXTREMELY easy to get. It is good for absolving tuition from any state school. And I happen to live close to UML. TBH I love the school.

Yeah, you only need to be in the top 25%. I would get it, except I already get free tuition because my dad teaches at a state school. I'm not gonna say UML is bad, cuz I've never been there, but by reputation it's not a good school and Lowell is a shitty place.
I just have to maintain a 3.0 for my scholarship, which is easy.

That's a B. Sounds like the same deal V has.

Yeah, same as mine.

I have never heard anything bad about UML, and Lowell isn't that shitty really. There are much shittier places. Both UML campi are nice, clean and pretty awesometastic. I suppose I would probably like it less if it were far away though. The engineering dept. is actually pretty damn well known (for good things).