The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I only go in there to see if they might have a shirt I want. It usually isn't the case, as they have 20,000 AILD shirts and one sweet ass Black Sabbath shirt that happens to be a Medium

I only go in there to see if they might have a shirt I want. It usually isn't the case, as they have 20,000 AILD shirts and one sweet ass Black Sabbath shirt that happens to be a Medium
They have 90% Metalcore shirts which sucks. I was hoping to see a Bloodbath shirt last time I was there so I don't have to pay $31.50 from their website:erk:

Badass shirt.
unblessing_front.jpg

unblessing_back.jpg

Nursing a massive fucking hangover. I got incredibly drunk last night, and ended up running across a field at 2 in the morning to talk to a girl I really like.

It made perfect sense at the time. Its a miracle I wasn't caught, tbh. That would have been a suspension for certain. I didn't even get to talk to her, just threw pebbles at her window - missing 90% of the time - for 20 minutes before trying to find my room again. Eventually successfully.

Shit, that was really stupid.

I don't know, in case I get murdered or something. Its against the school rules (boarding school, in case you didn't know)

They have 90% Metalcore shirts which sucks. I was hoping to see a Bloodbath shirt last time I was there so I don't have to pay $31.50 from their website:erk:

Just got back. Yep, that place is fail. I saw one shirt each for Death, Behemoth, Dimmu and Immortal. The rest was what was expected.

To purge myself, I went over to Bull Moose Music and grabbed the copy of Leviathan's latest that they had in stock.

Dealing with what I think is my allergies. Gallons of mucus have come out of my right nostril today. My nose is irritated and there are no tissues left, so I'm using toilet paper. Fuck.

Meanwhile downloading some albums.

Being annoyed at all these sports threads but taking solace in the fact that there's some engaging discussion in the actual metal forum.

about to watch this movie called Rivers Edge (1984), someone told me Slayer did the soundtrack for this film. if it was 84, i guess Show No Mercy album must be in this film.

Drinking Seagram's 7 right now. I guess I'm becoming an alcoholic now because I can't remember the last night that I haven't drank at least some alcohol. Either that or I am just a bored college student. I am thinking of asking this honey I have a crush on for her number or something tomorrow. Jesus, I'm fucking 23 and pathetic.