The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have no idea, that's just what my Latin professor said.

Currently watching a documentary on the History Channel about the fate of universe.

I usually use MLA, but sometimes I use APA. My professors have never seemed to care. I don't think philosophy teachers are very particular about that stuff. Linguistics teachers on the other hand are.

Yeah, the only teachers who have ever specifically mentioned a format for citations were literature or writing professors. Especially this year, my professors really didn't give a fuck. Most of the time they'll address the class saying something like "if this was an English class, I would have had to take a lot of points off of most of your papers, but since this is a/an [insert course here] class, I just let it go."

So today is "Maine Day", which means we all have no classes and are encouraged to go out and do community service stuff. Since nobody's going to do that, I'm devoting the day to working on papers and perhaps taking out the bike for a ride into Bangor.

Moseying my way through my Honors paper and about to head off to the Bangor mall. I just learned that there's a Hot Topic there. I'll check it out out of curiosity, since I've never been in one of those places. Might as well since I have the day off.