The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;7200017 said:
Not really, fool. Look: http://dunkelheit616.blogspot.com/

You don't any torrent bullshit to download from there. Only WinRar to unzip the file

But I clearly said "or website" in my post

Any yeah, I much prefer rapidshare or megaupload or sendspace etc. to torrents, unless of course it's a multi-part download. Then torrents are better because there are download limits on rapidshare. It seems like everyone but me has a rapidshare account, which doesn't make sense. Why am I going to buy an account to download things that are uploaded to be free?

listenin to Show No Mercy by Slayer.

I listened to that album yesterday for the first time, and it was average, there were a few good songs i liked, like "Tormentor" and "Black Magic" and some others, but the rest were boring.

sayit.jpg

Catching up on what I missed. Fully recovered from the New England Hardcore And Metal Fest, back to hating school, and preparing to go watch some of The Wire. Then I'll probably listen to some of the CDs I got at the Fest.

Putting some more footnotes into my Roman History paper, which I polished up today by taking a trip to the Campus Writing Center. Once I finish that I'll start on my Honors paper, in which I'll compare Dante's Hell to Vergil's Underworld.

I never utilized the Writing Center until my senior year of college. Even then, none of the people there knew anything about technical writing (or business writing), which made it a waste of time

Putting some more footnotes into my Roman History paper, which I polished up today by taking a trip to the Campus Writing Center. Once I finish that I'll start on my Honors paper, in which I'll compare Dante's Hell to Vergil's Underworld.

I've never really studied Vergil's Underworld. What is it like?