The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nor me.

I really liked Dog Soldiers. I am led to believe a sequel is coming: I really, really adored the first, despite it being, in several senses, shit

I'm one of the few taht enjoys all of 28 days later, sure the first half is way better(before hte military camp) but all in all a good movie. Still haven't seen 28 weeks tho..

Give it a watch. It isn't as good as the first one but still a decent movie.

@Krigloch: yeah, I understand the logic behind shoving a predator in LA, but there are hundreds of places where he'd have fitted in just as well. LA was only chosen because... well, its LA.

Cliched as hell, no original action, a plot twisted to serve the purposes of the director...

I think they should have kept it up close and personal in the jungle. Its hard to feel the danger of the environment in a bustling city.

Its a matter of preference, really. I don't think one is better than the other. Torrents rely on other people seeding files, which can be annoying, but can mean you can download huge files really fast.

Rapidshare/megaupload are best for single albums, but they have download limits. You could subscribe, of course, but theres no point when you can download the files for free.

Everyone knows illegally downloaded albums sound better.

Besides, it can be really difficult getting hold of some albums... unless you download.

Horses for courses, I reckon.

I prefer the sensation of owning the music, as well as looking at the liner notes etc...but then I am a throwback to a bygone era.