The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just cracked open my third beer and am going to attempt to get loaded as quick as possible. Everything went wrong these past few weeks.

Realizing that tonight is not only my last night at college, but the end of a long span of having broadband internet. I will be a slave to dialup for most of the summer, unless we can set up cellular internet by getting a signal from a tower across the bay from my island.

Drinking at the internet kicks ass. I noticed lately when drinking with people someone almost gets their ass kicked.

this is great~

rly

nice

I have good and bad news.
Good news: Don't have school today again.
Bad news: I have 3 test tomorrow, but unfortunately 2 of them require books for studying, and my books are in my locker at school, it seems i can't study, or i need to borrow my friends book, if they are with him.

Nothing. I was just thinking about the times i've been to Walmart, one time there was this female cashier with no legs and she must be really driven especially to care when she has no legs. She has no legs and works at Walmart.

Eating barbecue wings, and staying up all night for my last exam of the semester, which is at 8 a.m. I'll be so fucking glad when this is over.

Being an idiot at UM.com(fuck yeah). I was just outside enjoying a beer and a cig and this stupid moth is just being annoying. I was trying to light it on fire with my lighter which is impossible.

god I fucking hate moths.... rly fuck moths.

I hate when some moth flies inside this room in night and wants to fuck my monitor.

Being an idiot at UM.com(fuck yeah). I was just outside enjoying a beer and a cig and this stupid moth is just being annoying. I was trying to light it on fire with my lighter which is impossible.

god I fucking hate moths.... rly fuck moths.

Mothing, eh?

Last day here. Last breakfast at the dining hall. Last exam. No more putting up with my roommate. Solitude at last once the exam ends at 3:30.