The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to music and think I am going back to bed soon. Today is my last day off and have 5 days straight for work starting at 3. I get like 4 hours of sleep.

Well he's actually retired and just doing this for his amusement more or less... hopefully that means more lenient grading.

I am listening to music and brewing some Green Mountain hazelnut coffee.

trying to figure out if there "military discount" at disneyworld is actually a discount

so far it looks like the mil only hotel is a deal, but it doesnt offer the shuttle service like all the other hotels do. so when you figure in cab fare. i'm thinking NO. and saving 17 bucks for 3 days on admission isnt a really a discount.

np cephalic carnage
~gR~

I am searching for the correct Warwick to invest in. After that, I'm planning on finishing Lord of the Flies.

Lord of the Flies was awesome

i just bought lots of new rings and now im going to read a bit more of Crime and Punishment whilst sipping upon hot cocoa with those tiny marshmallows... best drink possibly ever btw (excluding beer of course)

Listening to Carpathian Forest whilst posting and uploading my new Reverend Bizarre CD. Once I'm done with the rounds here I'll write up my page response to today's Honors lecture on Sappho.

trying to choose between switching to Latin or Chinese
im so sick of Italian i have to drop it