The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I saw that. Pretty nice. I also saw Manny Ramirez not get ejected for some reason. In his defense, he was safe, but how the fuck do you not get ejected for that reaction?

Anyway. Assuming the score holds up (not a strong assumption considering that the Red Sox are good at baseball and the Orioles are not so good at baseball), who gets tagged with the loss? Not Okajima, I'd imagine. Would it be Hansen or whoever was in before Hansen?
It was Hansen and Manny didn't get ejected because the first base umpire didn't actually see the helmet throw.

Also how bout them Rays? Did you see Manny's great catch, high five with a fan, and then outfield assist for a double play?

Lets continue this in the MLB thread

MY PATCHES CAME!!! so i'm organizing them on the vests to see what goes where. then im gonna cook dinner (steak). and then im gonna finish the ics vortex interview
~gR~

Lies, Mario throws fireballs. Yoshi lays eggs.

180px-Red_Yoshi_Fire.PNG

But he really isn't that creative of a character. His name is a military rank.

edit: ninja'd

Samus is awesome. I play Metroid Prime Hunters a lot during school.

Just arrived in Boston and enjoying some highspeed wireless on the couch. I'll be here until Sunday because I start work at the inn on Monday.

Waiting for my parents to order the DS browser. Can't wait to use the internet during school.

Watching LeBrick James and the Cleveland Cavaliers choke away an excellent opportunity to steal a game in Boston.

Note: LeBron, if you happen to read this before Game 6, step away from the fucking 3-point line and drive the ball. I'm a "witness" to a lot of bad shots!

Looking at youtube videos of my dads old shit, and stumbling on repeated comments like the one below. Fucking helll

galacticoboy34-
Only sickos listen to this song!!!!!

Eric Harris listened to it an look what he did..............the kid that commited the jokeloa high school massacre listened to it.......look what he did aswell..