The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just went to the flea market. Some cool junk they have there.

I'm heading down to Boston tonight for the few times I'll be down there this summer. I'll stop at the Newbury Comics in South Portland on the way down. Never checked that one out yet.

Been playing Mario Kart on someones N64 for the past hour or so with some friends, fun as fuck. Listening to Bloodbath and relaxing, if such a thing can be done.

Got back from school and I finally played someone in Metroid on the DS. I kicked his ass with Trace but then I used other characters against level two computers and got my ass kicked.

And before that he pwnd me in Mario Kart, he barely used any items and he beat me.

Watching the Red Sox game in my living room. Okajima just gave up a grand slam to Jay Payton :mad:

I saw that. Pretty nice. I also saw Manny Ramirez not get ejected for some reason. In his defense, he was safe, but how the fuck do you not get ejected for that reaction?

Anyway. Assuming the score holds up (not a strong assumption considering that the Red Sox are good at baseball and the Orioles are not so good at baseball), who gets tagged with the loss? Not Okajima, I'd imagine. Would it be Hansen or whoever was in before Hansen?