The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

True men play real DnD, and play as their hero.
I've never heard LARPing associated with manliness.
Just got back from a shopping adventure. Ah I do love a good shop.
Sure you aren't a woman?
i told them that i can't, the situation in the country is still not in a good shape, but they refused
As in you were afraid of getting shot or something? That's intense...I can't imagine what it would be like to be worried about getting shot going to school...worrying about getting run over is enough already.
Watching the music choice metal channel. Some lame looking band called Black Tide just played a long, tedious song in a Thrash/NWOBHM vein. Are the guys popular?
My friend kinda likes them, but I think it's mostly cuz they're still in high school or whatever. I thought they were okay, but nothing special.

Um...those are just thrash...retro would perhaps be something created these days that is meant to sound like stuff from those days.

Shame about his Alzheimer's.

Currently lying in bed browsing and listening to the 28 weeks/days soundtrack, which is fucking epic even if 28 weeks did kind of ruin it.

Drunk. Finally. Having a couple glasses of wine with dinner certainly helps put me on my way when I have my coffee-thats-actually-more-hard-liquor-than-coffee. And of course I'm listening to Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk to enhance the experience.

anthems is their best album!

currently writing the ics vortex interview. actually, taking a break. cuz its hard to sort out the mumbled stuff. i'm at minute 5 of 9.

current topic: arcturus
~gR~

Drunk. Finally. Having a couple glasses of wine with dinner certainly helps put me on my way when I have my coffee-thats-actually-more-hard-liquor-than-coffee. And of course I'm listening to Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk to enhance the experience.

In vino veritas.