The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If you're looking for black metal, go into the room +BlackMetal+, right click, go to "Search for files in room" and search that way. See if that is better.

word. Where are you working?

Making plans for many things. I'm thinking my friends and I will have to take the Fong Wah up to NYC and crash at my aunt's apartment in order to see the motorhead/priest/sabbath/testament tour. She'll probably be cool with it.

currently trying to wrangle some friends into a folk metal band. i never knew they were into folk metal until i saw em at paganfest.

this is my #1 priority!
~gR~

word. Where are you working?

Making plans for many things. I'm thinking my friends and I will have to take the Fong Wah up to NYC and crash at my aunt's apartment in order to see the motorhead/priest/sabbath/testament tour. She'll probably be cool with it.

Not the way I expected someone to use "Fung Wah" and "crash" in the same sentence.

Not the way I expected someone to use "Fung Wah" and "crash" in the same sentence.
:lol:
Those guys are nuts. Once we got from Boston to New York in three hours flat. From the South Station in Boston to the heart of Chinatown. In three fucking hours. I wasn't looking out the windows, but we must have been going 80 or more the entire time.

In a bit, gonna go play D&D with some friends. Never played pen and paper before, but it's mad fun.