The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:
Those guys are nuts. Once we got from Boston to New York in three hours flat. From the South Station in Boston to the heart of Chinatown. In three fucking hours. I wasn't looking out the windows, but we must have been going 80 or more the entire time..

Yeah and I bet the driver was half asleep and on his cell phone the whole time.

just got back from my last soccer game. we (almost the worst team record wise) played the best team. we held em at 0-0 till the 88th. then they got 2 in. i must have stoped a dozen shots on goal, and almost got the other to. they just wore me out.

i'm STILL tired
~gR~

Learning some Jazz licks, about to make cookies and watch tv with my parents. Hopefully it will be warm tomorrow so I can mow the lawn and buy some finger weights.

I just e-mailed my Religion in America final to my professor...two more exams to go, both tomorrow...lots of studying to do today tbh imo iirc fyi btw wtf bbq diaf

Been doing last minute changes to my art exam preparation (which I did after the exam) before I handed it in. Spent the last 5 hours doing that, got 18 A3 sides done, but all is finished now. Excessively hot and sweaty now, going to shower, sleep for half an hour and then probably go to this barbecue thing, which has a pool. Bikini-clad girls = happy me.

Fuckin' pissed off from my school. I was planning on not going to school today again, but those ass holes phoned my house, and i picked up the phone, they told me that there is school today, and you must come immediately, i told them that i can't, the situation in the country is still not in a good shape, but they refused, and forced me to come, telling me that if you don't come to school today, don't bother coming to school this month. So, i quickly got dressed, and went to school, but the surprising thing i saw in my class was that, the quarter of my classmates also refused to come, and those bastards didn't force them. Strange.

I was playing San Andreas again and it fucking pisses me off when I do a mission and some fucking fucking prick who I have to care about dies and I would love to kill him but he's already fucking dee-ad. tbh.