The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Taking a break from Age of Conan. Yes, it is fun and pretty. Dark Templars are teh br00talist shit evAr.

val is that game more pve or pvp? noone can tell me :cry:

It's supposed to be both. Obviously to level up it's PvE, but basically once you get to level 20 it's both. I don't really know, I just started yesterday.

That should be in the Rules.
Find something to freak out about. Like Eihernjernerisng and Kiuas. It makes you stick in the mind.
Another rule: Make your name possible to spell or acronym - makes people willing to mention you.

k so I figured out the 8- part is a penis. But what's the 5?

Mathiäs;7293940 said:
8-5 hours. He got a job dipshit.
:lol:
Projecting much?

Ender:

Just remember to not pack Canadians like Greys did.
He's more likely to be packing Mexicans, and they'll be used to the boxes.

man, i gotta start the MDF review. i think ive got a large chunk of it in my head. ive just been busy at work, doing actual work.

i have the hardest time writing at home. too many distractions
~gR~

Thinking about the upcoming horror film, the happening. Judging by the trailer it seems hollywood is finally going to release something worthy of being called a horror. I've seen scooby doo episodes that are scarier than some of the stuff they make up there. How long has it been, 10 years? maybe more? I hope this one doesn't disappoint cause I don't think I can go another 10 years of jason remakes.

Thinking about the upcoming horror film, the happening. Judging by the trailer it seems hollywood is finally going to release something worthy of being called a horror. I've seen scooby doo episodes that are scarier than some of the stuff they make up there. How long has it been, 10 years? maybe more? I hope this one doesn't disappoint cause I don't think I can go another 10 years of jason remakes.

The Strangers is much more of a horror film than the happening, Shamanylanananan doesnt make horror films really

the strangers? you call that a horror film? Let me guess, a bunch of sexy teenagers get lost/lock in a hotel/bed & breakfast with a bunch of serial killers/necrophiliacs armed to the teeth with steak knives/grilling forks.

You obviously can't notice another scream rip off when you see it. At least the happening has floating corpses, how often do you see floating corpses in a movie? eh? I didn't think so.

the strangers? you call that a horror film? Let me guess, a bunch of sexy teenagers get lost/lock in a hotel/bed & breakfast with a bunch of serial killers/necrophiliacs armed to the teeth with steak knives/grilling forks.

You obviously can't notice another scream rip off when you see it. At least the happening has floating corpses, how often do you see floating corpses in a movie? eh? I didn't think so.

you obviously havent seen the previews then if you think its a Scream rip-off