The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Wormed. :kickass:

Waiting on Pizza Hut to deliver me some P'Zones. Those things are so fucking good, I'm glad they're back. Some wings on the way too.

Psyched for a Settlers of Catan party tonight! Not really a party, just a few dudes playing Settlers of Catan. Pretty fucking cool :cool:

What is Settlers of Catan, for those of us too lazy to use google?

Listening to Mayhem. Psyched for a Settlers of Catan party tonight! Not really a party, just a few dudes playing Settlers of Catan. Pretty fucking cool :cool:

What is?
My theories:
A. It's a band. Odd phrasing in that case.
B. It's a videogame. Whatever.
C. It's a role playing game.

The truth:
It's a board game. Looks pretty fun, tbh.

Back from work and just had dinner. We built a pig pen today, but for about 10 minutes I went over to some old rich guy's house to move a couple pieces of furniture. Got a 20 dollar tip.

Just made sloppy joes. Now listening to Yngwie and eating some grapes. Probly gonna play Vampire: Bloodlines soon.

Now listening to Fenrir's ambient side project Neptune Towers. Pretty trippy. Probably need to get high to really get this stuff.

Being frustrated with Windows Movie Maker, my computer, and technology in general. Is it too much to ask a software/hardware developer to make shit that works?! I mean come on man, Windows makes a new operating system that even some top of the line programs aren't compatible with and Mac makes programs like iTunes that can't do two things at once and not destroy my CPU at the same time. What other choices are there?

If Vista wasn't so damn buggy I'd be happy with it, I really do prefer the setup of Windows mostly, especially the customization, and the little things that I like about Macs are available for Windows through other programs. Example: RocketDock.

I dunno. If I had the balls and the money I'd give Linux a test drive with some multi-operating-system l33tness but I don't think that will happen. I use too many different programs to be willing to deal with the added compatibility issues to go to Linux and I customize the way Windows looks so much that I would despise Mac within 6 hours. *sigh* Fuck Windows Vista in it's ass, though...

If Vista wasn't as fucking buggy, and if it had better compatibility, it'd shit all over XP. More features and a much better look, and it's just easier to use once you get used to it, especially the Start bar.