The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Only worked 2 hours because I started thunderstorming, as it will be all day.
You started thunderstorming?
xmen081205.jpg

You?
In about 15 minutes, a band is coming over and I'm recording them in my home studio. Will take some pics.
Nice. What kind of band? Link to myspace or w/e please

I'm fucking pissed. I think our air con is broken because a horrible smell is coming from it. I shut it off. It's fucking 91 degrees outside. My parents aren't home and the warranty people won't talk to me.

todays plans:

beer
pizza
zombies
metal

rented diary of the dead, day of the dead remake, and some sci fi flick. also will be starting the MDF review. and to help this process i bought a 5 dollar pizza little ceasers and a shitload of beer (great divide variety pack, new belgium 1554, and rising moon)

its gonna be a good day
~gR~

Planning a drunk night. My father left half a bottle of wine, and full bottles of brandy, amaretto, kahlua and frangelico in the liquor cabinet. Though the drinking age in my house is 18, I'm not supposed to drink when my folks aren't here. But given the inventory, I'll be able to fuck myself up without a noticeable drop in reserves. And my father swore off hard liquor to help lose weight, and my mother almost never drinks. So basically the entire liquor cabinet is mine at their consent.