The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well I hate rum, and generally any heavily-flavored liquor. Most of them just taste like medicine. But the port I had just tasted really fruity, which was nice. It was like the way I'd always imagined wine would taste before I ever tried drinking it, before my dreams were shattered by my actual first tastes of it. :erk:

I also ordered vodka in Poland, with no asking of ID. I was 18 at the time.

Places are pretty lienient in the UK. Polands probably worse.

I've known 15-16 year olds to get served at places because they're a decent height and have some facial hair.
And I've been getting served since 16 at this place called the Rogiet Non-Political Club.

I hate rum, and will only drink it if that's my only means towards drunkenness.

Speaking of which, I'm almost to the promised land, having downed a few shots of kalhua/brandy, and i've got a cup of coffee which is half amaretto/frangelico.

My first drunk album of the night is Nachtmystium's Instinct: Decay. This album is fucking awesome sober, and so much better drunk.

I'm alright with rum.

It's a nicer shot than whisky. Plus, 40% ain't band. I had a double on my leavers night, took out the ice and just used it as two shots. Cost less than 3 or 4 pints and worked just as well.

Don't forget the Electric (Fucking) Wizard. :kickass:

Currently re-listening to DevilDriver's s/t after having heard their newest for the first time, and concluding that I like the original better. TLKW has better songwriting, but the s/t has a more evil, asskicking sound, and the drum rhythms are a lot cooler.

Witchcult Today is another favorite under teh influence.

And fuck Devildriver. I saw them live just before Behemoth and wanted to kill myself.

They're all a bunch of posers who copied Rome those fuckers.

What the fuck spellcheck doesn't like the word "fuckers", yet its accepts "fuck". Well fuck them, fuckers.