The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ah, it's just a personal review about the physics class I'm taking, I've bitched about that class here before-- it's sort of an introduction to advanced concepts in physics and molecular biology with commentary on society and music interspersed throughout. It's a pretty sweet class, but I think writing a four page review of it might be a little extreme.

You lost me at physics :p

Butsrsly. Do it. It'll be like
"My review relating reliably towards the class in question"
And then four pages of it. The teacher will be "SAY WAAAA?"

ALWAYS REMEMBER
A FALLEN SOLDIER!

The new sabaton is too fucking epic for words.

The new sabaton is too fucking epic for words.

Right now I'm listening to Old Man's Child - "Felonies of the Christian Art." Epic, beautiful song.

Also, I don't know if I'm really coherent enough right now to alliterate all of my words, since it's past 3AM here, but I was sorely tempted. Perhaps instead I'll just write in excessively flowery language, that will faster fulfill the word count requirements and it demands less thought :rolleyes:

in that case, let's talk about highly sensitive personal information while on this board. because you don't trust the people on this board. but i actually like them. it'll be awesome.

Loving the fact that after a nice hot few days off from work, the cooler weather returns for the week, perfect for working on the estate.

So my exam went well, I think. I have another this afternoon (english literature) which I'm not so confident about. I'm hoping for a good question or I'm screwed.

They're like little asian women.
All subserviant and that.
But Asian women aren't permitted to speak...

Some fucking fish.
I felt fish was too fucking metal to put on the grocery list.

noname.jpg
That could have been photoshopped. You'll have to do better.

Good night, and good luck
:erk:
I hated that movie. Probably because I was 3 feet from the screen and really tired and hungry.

I can't listen to death metal and revise.
I get distracted by the awesome.
I find that some steady, grinding death metal actually helps me focus.
:p There was an awesome day in the pics thread once where I think it was Nec kept finding pictures of peoples house.
I thought that was Kil, but yeah, it was awesome.