The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Brutal/slam death vocals are one of the things that occasionally stops me enjoying it. Luckily there's enough bands out there to find ones whos vocals don't grate on you.
Tbh, I love the vocals - they're hilarious.

Blast some Morbid Angel.
Always sound advice.

you should all buy the real one! youll get to keep our music and V5's cover art!
~gR~
I might.
Will have to hear some finished tunes.
Are you using that band photo as the cover?
Oh, and just a suggestion: have you thought about having someone redraw the logo? The computerized version seems a little too straight and perfect. I feel like it might look better if it was hand-drawn to look as close to that as possible.

Just got home from a family vacation yesterday. It was a good time. We stayed on a lake, so we swam, jet-skied, sailed, etc. Both of my brothers came, so we had the whole family together.

The only bad part was my second cat died. This is my second cat to die at the age of 9, and the second cat to die at the same time as a family vacation where both my brothers come.

Nothing. I met this really horny open chick earlier named Heather, she has amazing C's and is probably 5'2" with amazing curves being exactly my type and get this feeling by things she slipt into the convo she wants to do some very naughty shit:). I did not know she was trying to call me later on and she left voicemails so tried calling her around 10:30 and she did not pick up. I tried calling her with some other number getting some chick so am not sure if the other number is her or maybe she called from a girlfriends house. At some point she asked me if I had a girlfriend and said no and she asked why not so explained the situation with this other chick and about 25 minutes later she dumped her boyfriend. I'm pretty positive she is going to call me again tomorrow.

I could not ask for anything more than to do nasty shit with her.

:)

YYYESSSSSSSSSS

PPUSSSYYYYY!

This chick is so fucking HAWT.

:lol:

I feel kinda bad for giving him so much shit for them before. I'd forgotten how hilarious they were.

Anyway, just finished reading the last 20 pages of this thread :)erk:). We finally got internet service at my new apartment, so I'm looking forward to wasting time in style again. The time away wasn't all that bad, really, as I spent much of it playing Starcraft with my apartment mate and a friend.

you should all buy the real one! youll get to keep our music and V5's cover art!
~gR~

I'll buy one depending on shipping.
Did V5 do the cover for his Ichorous tape? Cos that was fucking BAD. ASS.

Tbh, I love the vocals - they're hilarious.

:lol: Just if people do them and I'm hearing entertaining slam death, with a deep constant gurgle in the background it puts me off :p

Leave your brothers home next time.

. Tbh. They sound fucking cursed.

This chick is so fucking HAWT.

:kickass::kickass:

YAY! Death delerium rant

The rants are back!

I was fuckin angry because of the Chemistry exam, but difficult. Then was and am fucking pissed off, because i had a fight with an asshole on the street.

I'll buy one depending on shipping.
Did V5 do the cover for his Ichorous tape? Cos that was fucking BAD. ASS.

Which one? I think I have done the art for most of my tapes. If you're talking about this:

bdichoroussplit001bx7.jpg

then, yes I did.