The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Which one? I think I have done the art for most of my tapes. If you're talking about this:

then, yes I did.

Ai that is awesome, but I was talking about this one:
biohorrorsmallerml1.jpg

Nothing. I met this really horny open chick earlier named Heather, she has amazing C's and is probably 5'2" with amazing curves being exactly my type and get this feeling by things she slipt into the convo she wants to do some very naughty shit:). I did not know she was trying to call me later on and she left voicemails so tried calling her around 10:30 and she did not pick up. I tried calling her with some other number getting some chick so am not sure if the other number is her or maybe she called from a girlfriends house. At some point she asked me if I had a girlfriend and said no and she asked why not so explained the situation with this other chick and about 25 minutes later she dumped her boyfriend. I'm pretty positive she is going to call me again tomorrow.

I could not ask for anything more than to do nasty shit with her.

:)

YYYESSSSSSSSSS

PPUSSSYYYYY!

This chick is so fucking HAWT.
:kickass:
I missed this shit.
Best part is the next rant, when he doesn't get any...

I'll buy one depending on shipping.
Did V5 do the cover for his Ichorous tape? Cos that was fucking BAD. ASS.

:lol: Just if people do them and I'm hearing entertaining slam death, with a deep constant gurgle in the background it puts me off :p

. Tbh. They sound fucking cursed.

:kickass::kickass:

Who do you think you are, me? Quoting 5 posts at once is my trademark.

Ai that is awesome, but I was talking about this one:
biohorrorsmallerml1.jpg
Indeed, that one looks fucking badass.

Who do you think you are, me? Quoting 5 posts at once is my trademark.

It was required.

I think Dave and Greys should get together and write a book about women. It would be the funniest book ever I think

Add in a drunken Cythraul to making it more fucking metal and we've got the greatest literary work of all time.

:lol:
"You totally tap up some 9 and 10's on myspace"
"And this how you make a sex face while being metal"
-pictureofCythraul-

I am trying to enter this code that came with the Nostradamus album to get some free tix to a show, but there is no box there where I can enter this fucking code. This is all a conspiracy.

I'm playing call of duty 4, then I'm going out with my friends to watch a movie then laters I'm going to meet my gf... lots of fun

NAAA I'm just studying I got finals ffs.

I'll buy one depending on shipping.

i dont know what shipping would be to wales, but i can probably just slip it in an envelope. we're doing slip cases

gR, send me a copy and I'll review it for The Metal Observer.

only if you say we're the best band ever hehehe. we're actually planning on sending a few off to various places, so consider yourself one of them. UM might also get a copy
~gR~

if that dude. if i can find a slightly larger envelope, i'll send it over normal mail. greeting card size might do the trick
~gR~

:kickass:
I missed this shit.
Best part is the next rant, when he doesn't get any..

:)

I'm pretty sure am going to get some. She just called me like 2 minutes ago actually and left a voicemail saying she was going to call me back. I somehow turned off the ringer on my phone and it does not even vibrate or anything and keep missing people's calls.

I'm 21 and she's 17. yyeeesssss

PUSSY

I'm enjoying this immensely.

Just finished my English final. Aced it, I'm pretty sure. Also, my history teacher has been passing around my paper on metal to other teachers and saying good things about it, so I'm fairly certain I got an A on that.