The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

eating cantaloupe and thinking about how it would be nice to not go to work tonight. *shrug*

Also thinking about maybe doing something wild and crazy after work tonight.

Playing Rock Band and praying they come out with more metal packs. I can't stop playing...

Evile - Thrasher
Black Tide - Shockwave
At the Gates - Blinded By Fear

Taking a break from Diablo II. I've been going through the river of flame and chaos sanctuary to level up because my character is not strong enough to take on Diablo.

idhitit29848hy2.jpg
:lol:
Been playing FFXII for a while while listening to Blind Guardian's live album, which is fucking amazing. Very epic afternoon.

I think I'm gonna play that again. I missed a lot of the story line and therefore it lagged behind some of the other FFs imo, so I think I need to give it another shot to redeem itself.

Yeah I've been thinking about replaying that too. Couldn't really get into it to be honest. And I got so excited when I bought it too :erk:

Right now I'm in work listening to Queen on the radio... desperately wishing to go back to bed!

Yeah I've been thinking about replaying that too. Couldn't really get into it to be honest. And I got so excited when I bought it too :erk:

Right now I'm in work listening to Queen on the radio... desperately wishing to go back to bed!

Same with me, I was so damn excited when it came out that I went and bought it the weekend it came out with 50 of my 70 available dollars. Then I gradually just lost interest, and just wanted to get the damn game over with.
I think that has a lot to do with the battle system, as wierd as it sounds. You barely even know your other charcters are there, so you never get that connection like you know them, such as you would with a turn based system.
Learning the gambit system takes a lot of effort that would usually be devoted to story line as well.
That and the story line kinda jumps from place to place with long intervals between major cutscenes.
I think if I play it again, I'll already know the system for fighting, so I can focus on story line alone. All I remember right now is that one guy is bad because of some ghost thing.