The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Facebook actually has a ton of utility if you are on a college campus (what it was designed for). I could see how non-collegians wouldn't find it as useful. I liked it better before it was spammed with apps. I haven't found an app that was remotely "useful" in any real way.

Facebook actually has a ton of utility if you are on a college campus (what it was designed for). I could see how non-collegians wouldn't find it as useful. I liked it better before it was spammed with apps. I haven't found an app that was remotely "useful" in any real way.

I only use facebook as a convenient way to contact my friends. Particularly those who don't use AIM.

On Topic: Going to bed.

I wonder if genocide roach says his initials at the end of every conversation in person.

"So how are you doing"
"I'm doing good, gR"

you forgot the tildes!
~gR~
I wish it was! ;)
me too
~gR~

Well, fuck him... and GR too... You don't even have to go to Colorado for me, I'm already coming to "Oz," anyways.

i was gonna apologize for drunken texting, but not anymore!
~gR~

GR is cool too.
damn right!
~gR~

oh, on topic:

just got back from the try redemption show. had a good time, got a little drunk, and handed out alot of CD's. most seemed interested when i said we played black metal.

there are always some who just dont care.
~gR~

Watched The Amityville Horror tonight. It successfully had me eyeing the shadows around my apartment suspiciously after it was over. Good times.

Something incredibly strange happened to me tonight, and I can't really wrap my brain around it, but I don't know if it's wise to bring it up here or not. But I just had a really, really strange night and I am confused as hell.

Got up, made some coffee and waiting for one of our guests to make pancakes. It's a yearly tradition that this guy make us blueberry pancakes when he visits every summer. I've got everything set up in the kitchen for him. Now wake up goddammit.