The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

793278893_a8b6a428b7_o.jpg

:p

I actually tried to solve one of those "unsolvable" millennium mathematics problems a few years ago (offering a $1M reward) but got absolutely nowhere. I have a bad habit of jumping headfirst into situations that are mentally well above me. I also, after reading one of those articles on multidimensional theories, tried to figure a proof a dimension outside of the constraints of time. I ended up with a notebook full of scribblings akin to a madman. Goodtimes.

Listening to Watain and waiting to leave to pick up my friend Sarie, so we can meet up with some other friends and talk black metal!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't anything I've done before, I am working with Melodeath from these boards on a song right now but it's not gonna be done tonight...maybe a sneak peek.

In the past I have done an all-computer "black metal" called Soldrøm and I currently and will for a long while be doing harsh noise under the name Ichorous.

This isn't anything I've done before, I am working with Melodeath from these boards on a song right now but it's not gonna be done tonight...maybe a sneak peek.

In the past I have done an all-computer "black metal" called Soldrøm and I currently and will for a long while be doing harsh noise under the name Ichorous.

\m/ tbh