The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What in the world is haddock.

I pity you Midwesterners.

img%5CAF%5CHaddock.jpg

I saw the new batman last night, fucking intense movie. Joker was such a complete psychopath. "Wanna see a magic trick hehe. I'll make this pencil... disapear."

Listening to music. I got so blazed early and am now thinking about whether or not to stay up or take a nap.

So I've decided to not sleep tonight in favor of getting caught up in my calculus class. This means I will most likely spend most of the night procrastinating here.

I just got back from my game. I went 2-3 and called a great game behind the plate. In the 7th inning I took a foul ball off my throwing hand, and then I immediately threw the ball away when they try to steal third. They took the lead 8-7 on that. Luckily we got a 2 run homer in the bottom half to win. Fuuucckk

I love fish. What would you compare haddock to?

@Zeph

Cod. Standard whitefish. Haddock is the most popular fish in Maine.

Right now I'm sitting in my car in the town hall parking lot. I'm using their wireless to download a few promos to review and also some Mac software updates. I'm doing this here because I have a 5 GB per month limit on my cellular internet at home.

This is what i'm eating for breakfast, except wrapped in a tortilla.

:kickass:Where did you go?

I went to a picnic at my aunt and uncle's house. My cousins were all there and whatnot. There were a few kegs and lots of fun drunk outdoor games to play. My brother and I got totally hammered, plus it was almost 100 degrees yesterday. We passed out mega early. :oops::lol: