The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just woke up, was at a party till one am last night.
I think this hot chick likes me, but i just broke up with my old girlfriend a few weeks ago and i dont think i want a new one yet.

Getting ready to go out with my friends, and celebrate a female-friend's birthday, in one of my female friend's house, which i know both of them from my class. We're gonna surprise her.

Just engulfed Arby's two for $4 roast beef sandwich special with a side of curly fries. Now I'm giving Stephen King's The Langoliers a whirl. Afterwards it'll be Noctuary and course work for me tonight.

Just engulfed Arby's two for $4 roast beef sandwich special with a side of curly fries. Now I'm giving Stephen King's The Langoliers a whirl. Afterwards it'll be Noctuary and course work for me tonight.

Dude you said you live in Whitehouse Station, right? I start work there tomorrow and get an hour for lunch. Can you suggest any good places to eat?

Dude you said you live in Whitehouse Station, right? I start work there tomorrow and get an hour for lunch. Can you suggest any good places to eat?

There's a place called Cafe Cucina on Rt. 22W right after Rt. 28 merges onto it which opened a year or so ago. I've heard great things about it but haven't actually made it there yet. It's probably a little pricey though. http://www.cafecucina.com/

That's really the only place that comes to mind regarding "good" places to eat in the immediate area. It's mostly just your typical fast food, Italian, Chinese, breakfast, and chain restaurants around here, nothing interesting.

There's a place called Cafe Cucina on Rt. 22W right after Rt. 28 merges onto it which opened a year or so ago. I've heard great things about it but haven't actually made it there yet. It's probably a little pricey though. http://www.cafecucina.com/

That's really the only place that comes to mind regarding "good" places to eat in the immediate area. It's mostly just your typical fast food, Italian, Chinese, breakfast, and chain restaurants around here, nothing interesting.

That place looks fancy! :worship: Guess I'll just stick with pizza and Dunkin' Donuts when I don't have the chance to bring a lunch with me. :cool:

That place looks fancy! :worship: Guess I'll just stick with pizza and Dunkin' Donuts when I don't have the chance to bring a lunch with me. :cool:

For the best Italian or Chinese go to the strip mall located between Quick Check, Cryan's, and Shoprite on Rt. 28. Avoid the Whitehouse Dunkin Donuts whenever possible. They're slow and routinely burn or undercook my sandwhiches. I can't speak for their coffee as I don't drink the stuff.

I have to go to the doc's tomorrow morning with my dad to find out what's up with me and what the anomaly in my blood is.

I feel weird about it. urgh

I am watching Evil Dead. Fucking classic movie, i wish i had a decent amount of Friday the 13th movies so i could be lazy and watch them as well.

For the best Italian or Chinese go to the strip mall located between Quick Check, Cryan's, and Shoprite on Rt. 28. Avoid the Whitehouse Dunkin Donuts whenever possible. They're slow and routinely burn or undercook my sandwhiches. I can't speak for their coffee as I don't drink the stuff.

Will do. Thanks for the heads up.