The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

its GR...of course he's nuts enough to expell urine at the computer...

in a good way of, of course, GR:p

other than that i just called my old guitar teacher from about three years ago and set up a lesson for drums. Nice:)

looking up new bands, its fucking hard sifting the bad out of the good

i need metal advice

Yea, I know. I've been looking there, but even so its still hard to find music that I personally enjoy. Oh well, the search continues. And my goodbyes to the forum, it's been very entertaining:lol: you guys are awesome, keep up the good work.

was playin nintendo with some friends, now lookin at guitars to buy, itl either be the ibanez xiphos or the jackson JS30KV king v

Asking this question on here: What is a good first electric guitar to buy? I've played an acoustic for about 7 months and have decided to get an electric for Christmas. Since this is my first one, what would be a fairly good one to buy in the $400-$600 range? Also, what would a good but low-priced amp be? I don't have any knowledge on this stuff.

I like Ibanez, but honestly you should get what you feel comfortable with. I love my guitar's neck so damn much...

I love Fenders, even though I don't play guitar.

As for basses, I have two Ernie Ball 4 strings, a 6 string EB, and a Modulus.

yea im leanin more towards the xiphos cus it has a whammy bar and looks cool, the jackson i want mostly cus its a V

Thanks, I'm considering Ibanez since my friend keeps recomending it. When I eventually go to the store, I'll try each of those out until I find the one I'm comfortable with, but looks awesome too.:p

Watching the Sox dominate while pleasantly buzzed. I've got a big paper to write over the weekend so I'm enjoying my Friday night before I put the nose to the grindstone.