The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to the new Fairytale Abuse album which has really grown on me since my first listen. Drinking coffee (as usual) and clearing out some space on my comp.

I'm just thinking about putting my penis into a bottle, but I'm a bit afraid of the underpressure. I'd have to drink a lot of beer to pee in the bottle to steady the fucking pressure and then be able to fucking put it out again so I wouldn't get hurt. It's like wow physics. YOU SEEEE IT BITCHES!! Fucking clever I am.

Listening to music and drinking a 24 oz of coors light(have one left) and have already had two twisted tea's. I just need to fig out my cig problem because have no money and can't get a hold of anyone.

Moved back to school yesterday, we went by boat, of course; the roads were swarming with tourists. I love my new dorm room. It's bigger, for one thing. My roommate shows up tonight.

Wouldn't it be funny if you got the same roommate? *click click click* "I sent that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces :cool:"

UNCLE RUCKUS!!!

""Hahahahaha. Robert, I'm dying. That's right. Went to the doctor this morning. I only got six months to live. Tumor on the back. They call it Biggus Backus Tumoritis or some other big word that my tiny Negro brain and big lips can't pronounce. ""

Black folk talkin bout save me! Wadnt nuthin wrong wih slavery! Least we had good food back then uh huh uh huh, white folk sho could be yo friend! ~Uncle Ruckus

Uncle Ruckus: This is just more proof that the white man made a tragic misjudgment when he made it legal to teach my pals to read and write. Paint faster! Oh what? What? You call that art? Huh? Ain't no my pals ever been good at drawing! If Michelangelo had been black, Jesus would look like George Jefferson! Keep painting!

Uncle Ruckus - "Imma get me a dog and name him Levee and kick him every time it rains"

He enters with a bag full of things that a black man is supposed to fear (a whip, a noose, a nightstick, a branding iron, and a job application). He warns the Freemans to "avoid conversation with the nigga," the evil spirit possessing Tom, as "the nigga will lie. The nigga will make excuses. He will use words he don't really know."

Uncle Ruckus - "She couldna look that good, SHE WAS BLACK. All you gotta do is put a wig and some lipstick on a monkey"

Wouldn't it be funny if you got the same roommate? *click click click* "I sent that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces :cool:"

Nope. The old roomie is a few doors down from me this year, rooming with someone quite like him. My new roommate is my best friend whom I met here last year. He's much more sociable, but still smart and likes good music.

I'll have pics of my room up as soon as tomorrow.

LOOK AT THOSE CHOPS!! NARGH!!!!
beaches.jpg

gopher.jpg