The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

finished the slides for today, emailed the friend in my elicit dream, and drank waaaaaaaaay too much mt dew. the chow hall is closed so we had to go to the grab n go. and even though i only asked for 1, they gave me 2. and you just cant leave a mt dew without drinking it.

my blood sugar must be through the roof. and i work in a 2 story building!
~gR~

Trying to remember what the fuck it was I was going to do tomorrow. Probably nothing. If anything, I was going to not do the homework that I've had several days to do, and instead just wake up early on Tuesday and do it an hour before class. Excelsior!

np: Suffocation.

Excelsior!

i watched that show today (because there wasnt anything else on). those guys are total weirdos. whats the point of being a super hero? whats their goal? it just seems like people trying to see whose the biggest nerd, with no real prize at the end, other than ensuring youll never get laid EVER!

and what kind of superhero chooses hygiene as their thing?

anyways, i am looking at synth equipped guitars. cant decide whether i want to get the switch or the fender. i hate fenders because of their bulky necks, and i would need to swap atleast the bridge pickup for a hot rail. but i'm not familiar with the vibracell stuff that switch uses. and the fact they design their own pickups concerns me. but its not like i'll be using it as a normal guitar, but primarily as a synth, and the normal guitar tone would be passed through MIDI and be lost anyways.

np acid bath
~gR~

alot of fender stuff is shit, unless you drop a couple G's. and if i was gonna drop 3 grand on a guitar (which is entirely possible given my history), it sure as fuck wouldnt be a fender. theirs just better stuff out there.
~gR~