The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ah, ok. I just said it because it seemed like an ironic thing to say following the plan to procrastinate for no good reason.

Just sitting here listening to some Sonata Arctica. I feel like I've have had these headphones on all day! It's a nice feeling.

Well, I don't post there, but when I get really bored I will sometimes read some of the more interesting threads on SomethingAwful.com, and a while ago (a year, at least.) there was a thread started by a guy who worked for a company that graded those essays on standardized tests kids take in school. They were pretty hilariously retarded / disturbing / sad / all of the above, and there was this one where the prompt was "Write about your favorite memory", and this little girl wrote one entitled "The Day I Got Cookie", the whole thing goes on to describe the day she got cookie and how wonderful is was. Presumably, Cookie is a dog or cat, but she never says, so it intially seems that she is, in broken english, re-living the day she ate a cookie. Hence the funny.

Well, I don't post there, but when I get really bored I will sometimes read some of the more interesting threads on SomethingAwful.com, and a while ago (a year, at least.) there was a thread started by a guy who worked for a company that graded those essays on standardized tests kids take in school. They were pretty hilariously retarded / disturbing / sad / all of the above, and there was this one where the prompt was "Write about your favorite memory", and this little girl wrote one entitled "The Day I Got Cookie", the whole thing goes on to describe the day she got cookie and how wonderful is was. Presumably, Cookie is a dog or cat, but she never says, so it intially seems that she is, in broken english, re-living the day she ate a cookie. Hence the funny.
Please to be post link kthnx