The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eating lunch before my second class of the day, and wondering whether averaging 9-12 credits of passed classes per semester is a bad thing.

I actually just got back from punching the shit out of my rocky backyard, my knuckles are pretty cut up - but all in all I am feeling a little better.

Not much though; betrayel is a bitch.

How many credits are you attempting?

15 at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'll be dropping one of those classes (3 credits). It's quite possible I'll be dropping another one, but I think I can pull through it as long as I put some serious time into it this week.

The main thing is that my work habits suck, and I always put multiple-week-long assignments off to the last day or two. It works for most kinds of classes (i.e. the memorize-and-regurgitate types), but not when you have to, say, write a working computer program when you barely even understand the concepts you're supposed to be implementing.

I'm already most of the way through my major (expected graduation: Fall 2008), so unless employers happen to look at my transcript and wonder why I have 10+ withdrawn classes, I guess it's no big deal, aside from the wasted money and time.

Yes it does, it's also one of the main reasons I'm afraid to jump into quarter systems - I basically have never had to try in school, so I'm a little hesitant at having such a switch-up (especially with how far I live from the school) because everyone says that it is so radically different... I don't know, maybe I'm just overblowing things.

Yeah, I've only been in semester systems - I'm not very fond of the slowness of it, but I'm wondering if the quarter system will be too fast to adjust to, especially since everything is going to change in just one day.

my brain is fried. busy day. now i dont want to do anything. so i'm just sitting here, clensing my musical palette with some nightwish.
~gR~

my brain is fried. busy day. now i dont want to do anything. so i'm just sitting here, clensing my musical palette with some nightwish.
~gR~

Emppu is the sloppiest live player I've ever heard.

I guess it's not bad for him though, because people are like,
"Man, where's that shitty guitar playing coming from?"
"I don't know man, I can't even fucking see the guitarist over the head of the guy in front of me!"

Have you seen his damn shoes? They're like 4 inches high on the bottom.