The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

thats true, i rarely use my neck pickups on my guitars with two humbuckers. neck position single coils are great though.

then again, if i replaced the neck pickup on some of my guitars with somthing better, i might use it more often.
~gR~

Yes it does, it's also one of the main reasons I'm afraid to jump into quarter systems - I basically have never had to try in school, so I'm a little hesitant at having such a switch-up (especially with how far I live from the school) because everyone says that it is so radically different... I don't know, maybe I'm just overblowing things.

Eh, I went from quarters to semesters and I thought a quarter system was much more hectic. I liked the semester system much better.

Quarter system? I've never even heard of that. No school I've ever been to has used it, anyway.

That actually sounds kind of appealing to me, because that would mean (I assume) that you take half as many classes, and get to focus on similar material more often. I hate having to keep up with a bunch of classes with vastly different assignment material.

yeah, if you're gay and you wanna use clean tones. pffft
cant kill anyone with some clean picking, can you?

Complex finger picking is just as awesome as shredding.

I don't see how anyone can perceive a distorted bridge pickup as being anywhere near as heavy sounding as the neck pickup.

My entire schooling from the beginning through high school was quarterly...meaning we had the same class the entire year, but received quarterly grades. "Marking periods."

Oh, nevermind. That's how my grade school was. I thought we were talking about having entire classes within the span of 9 weeks.

I guess I'm still unclear on what you guys mean by "quarterly". The way you talk about it, it sounds like you actually got class credit each quarter, and if you failed one quarter you could just go back and retake it. Somehow I doubt that's what you really mean, though.

I was going to go shopping last night, but my car wouldn't start (battery terminals are apparently worn out). So, until I can get a ride out to an auto part store, I'm stuck eating ramen for breakfast, and having to use shampoo for soap. :erk:

Being soggy :p

Been standing in a wet bus stop for a late bus. There for about 35 minutes, playing Yellow Everything (Yellow car, but as the name suggests, punching for everything) and managed to punch a metal bar when someone pushed my punch away.