The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Catching up on everything on teh interwebs I missed during a week away, waiting for my friend to send me pictures from our d&d game last night. Taking in a week of C&H at ones is pretty cool.

LOOK AT THOSE CHOPS!! NARGH!!!!
beaches.jpg

gopher.jpg
I lol'd, because the 2nd picture is hilarious. As far as any resemblence, there's none really. Nuncheon's teeth aren't big, they're just showing in that photo, which is really cute tbh. Gophers are also really cute, but in a completely unrelated way and frankly you're an asshole for comparing her to a gopher, but we already knew that I guess.

I'm now just lolling cause I saw that commercial for Danone's "DanActive" drink. Who calls a yogurt drink DanActive? It sounds like the name of a comic book character. :loco:

Listening to motherfucking BAL-SAGOTH

depressed because I know that no matter what I can do I can never be this fucking EPIC

It's funny how people resemble animals.

Some people look like a bird,rat,dog,mole,monkey, and even a gopher. who knows what else

ouch others and I are ruined. not rly atleast I'm not a gopher.

but hey if your boyfriend does not fuck anyone in your long term relationship and jerks off you must be really great so who gives a fuck

why fuck other chicks when you can fuck a gopher.