The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@ Xorv: You may be surprised at how intelligent I actually am. You can lay off the immature jokes now, it's totally pointless anyhow. So leave me the hell alone.

Getting ready to pack up and go to Florida tomorrow. I probably won't be here much if at all throughout the next week-- I'll be with my boyfriend (finally). :)

um, chicken little?
ok.
I'll have to rent that movie then. That gopher is really cool.

ouch others and I are ruined. not rly atleast I'm not a gopher.

but hey if your boyfriend does not fuck anyone in your long term relationship and jerks off you must be really great so who gives a fuck

why fuck other chicks when you can fuck a gopher.
V5, is it possible to ban the Greys from social but not from GMD?
I would advocate that, but really, we need a ban here. He's been trolling the female posters in really obnoxious ways, clogging up threads with useless and obnoxious trash, and generally not contributing.

This thread has been needlessly epic over the past few pages.
Pretty much.

you must be shy or something with women. wtf is ur tactic?

cold approach? :cry: rapport? :ill: seduction? o_O then you bust it out? :erk:
Rape.
But he's not very good at it, drunken emaciated fuck that he is.
Getting ready to pack up and go to Florida tomorrow. I probably won't be here much if at all throughout the next week-- I'll be with my boyfriend (finally). :)
Have good sex/a good time.

Linguistic ability may be correlated to but isn't exactly a direct indicator of intelligence, but if you really must know, I've studied 5 foreign languages.

Don't challenge my intelligence, I don't have the energy, time, or desire to argue with you anymore.

Actually, that pretty much indicates a consistent attitude of total disregard for women as human beings but rather viewing them as sexual objects, simply with a level of anger varying based on how drunk and how horny he is.

Linguistic ability may be correlated to but isn't exactly a direct indicator of intelligence, but if you really must know, I've studied 5 foreign languages.

Don't challenge my intelligence, I don't have the energy, time, or desire to argue with you anymore.

k, so your fluent in 5 languages?

k, so your fluent in 5 languages?

First of all, I said I've studied 5 foreign languages. And English is my native language. 5+1=6, my friend. Not 5.

Also I have studied them. I didn't say I spoke them all fluently. That takes a great deal of time, dedication and immersion into a foreign culture. I haven't had the opportunity to experience all that yet; don't treat me like an idiot because I can't speak 6 languages fluently.

So did you even have a point?