The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

if I may ask, which 5?

French, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi... with differing levels of fluency in each, of course.

I want to learn Swedish, I'll probably start studying in about a week when I get back from my trip. I also am interested in studying German after I am reasonably fluent in the other languages I've taken.

He's been banned a lot.
How about teh permabans?

French, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi... with differing levels of fluency in each, of course.

I want to learn Swedish, I'll probably start studying in about a week when I get back from my trip. I also am interested in studying German after I am reasonably fluent in the other languages I've taken.
Okay, 2/5.
And Chinese was reasonably close.
German is a really badass sounding language. I'd love to learn it.

:lol: Fuck dude.
Why are people still responding to this guy?
It's like trying to beat a 5-year old in an argument. There's no point. They'll always win because there's no come back fro "I know you are, but what I am I?".

Xorv is just annoying. Rabid could be funny at times, and once in a while added something to this forum. I haven't really seen Xorv add much at all.

Anyways, just cleaned out my backpack from last year. This year I have two goals. One, not fail any classes, and the second one is to get a girlfriend.

Has another forum ever done an attack on GMD. Because you know, that would be pretty awesome and suck at the same time.