The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I AM FUCKING SICK OF WRITING THIS TERM PAPER

Tbh, if I've seemed a little more snappy than normal lately, it's probably because I've had the aforementioned hanging over my head for the past two weeks and making me hate my goddamn life. But it's due tomorrow morning, and no matter how garbagetastic my paper is, I'll be glad to finally be able to BREATHE again.

Well actually, I have two programming assignments due this week as well, so I won't be able to breathe too much.

But I should at least be able to breathe in time for the Opeth concert this weekend. :kickass:

I AM FUCKING SICK OF WRITING THIS TERM PAPER

Tbh, if I've seemed a little more snappy than normal lately, it's probably because I've had the aforementioned hanging over my head for the past two weeks and making me hate my goddamn life. But it's due tomorrow morning, and no matter how garbagetastic my paper is, I'll be glad to finally be able to BREATHE again.

Well actually, I have two programming assignments due this week as well, so I won't be able to breathe too much.

But I should at least be able to breathe in time for the Opeth concert this weekend. :kickass:

They are here on Thursday. I'm considering just going by myself.

Nah, I'm going to Norfolk.

So... two hours of sleep. FUCK YEAH

I can't wait for the next time I get to hit the sack, and then wake up the next day without the first thought in my head being "FUCK - term paper"

and by big, you mean 1 inch around, amirite?
More like
bumble-bee-tuna.jpg

EDIT: In ground or above ground?

above ground