The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Came back from school. The section which i belong has extra physics classes on Saturdays, not every Saturday though. So after class, i called my friend to come pick me up with his car, so for the first time i drove his manual transmission car (rarely he lets someone drive his car), it was fuckin insane driving his car 75mph on a highway, we nearly had a accident, wow that was close.

Nothing, I think it is lame the Slipknot thread was closed.

"Slipknot sucks man, I'm in the same age range, and you need to listen to some Skinless, some Devourment, Wormed, Mortician, fuck slipknuts!!"

......yeah because those bands are actually better than Slipknot you fucking retard.

I can't ignore this post it's so fucking stupid.

Yeah, it being closed was kinda lame. I don't really like Slipknot, but they are still metal, and worth of discussion. Espicially since there seems to be a few people who dig them. V5 and his opinions!

V5 can suck my dick. Slipknot as rock oriented as they are have death,thrash, and industrial influences and are a metal band and are better musicians than a good portion of the underground shit that people on this board enjoy like say black metal,brutal DM,etc.... You might aswell say Fear Factory and say Static X are not metal bands. Balck Metal fans slag on mainstream bands, but do not even listen to bands that can even grasp instruments.

V5 can suck my dick. Slipknot as rock oriented as they are have death,thrash, and industrial influences and are a metal band and are better musicians than a good portion of the underground shit that people on this board enjoy like say black metal,brutal DM,etc.... You might aswell say Fear Factory and say Static X are not metal bands. Balck Metal fans slag on mainstream bands, but do not even listen to bands that can even grasp instruments.

I'd say Slipknot is better than Bloodbath. Wouldn't you agree?

As much as I think Slipknot are practically totally shite, they are definitely not a hard rock or a hip hop band with metal influences.

The thread was probably closed because it was total garbage. Ever think of that?

Anyway, I'm just waking up. Having my coffee and whatnot to get going. Meeting up with cook-ta and Dodens at the awesome record store in a couple of hours. It should be a good time and I will spend more money I don't have on music. :loco:

Went apple picking with the Classics Club to support the Maine Good Shepherd Food Bank. It's Homecoming Day so all the clubs go out and do philanthropy stuff.

Yesterday me and a friend ran to another guy in the hallway and we acted scared and yelled that chinese troops were here killing foreign students and we had to get out and he started getting really scared. He didn't even know what we were saying, it was just that we were yelling frantically and told him we had to get out. He was pissed off after. We should have videotaped it.