The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

QUIT SAYING YOU'RE BLACK WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT!!

I WANT REAL PICS AND IF YOU COULD PLZ SPREAD THE WOUND APART A BIT SO I CAN SEE THE INSIDES PLZ, K THX.

EDIT - IF YOU COULD BUY ONE OF THOSE MINI CAMERAS THAT SURGEONS USE THAT WOULD BE GREAT, K THX BYE.

Xorv.

Xorv, little Xorvie. This may sound absurd to your ears, however, I´d like to point something out. As you may know, there´s a presence of something in our lives that we can´t explain. Lately I´m finding out that this "presence" may not only be a mythical kind of entity or whatever. It may be a feeling. Today, I´m experiencing this absolute symbiosis between me and entire other world. As I have found, we're somewhat similar and I'd like to take this opportunity to give you a clue. Begin searching for the answers and we may find ourselves on the other side. It'll be nice to see you.

Hey mutantllama. I've had a dream and there was a god. A western god (ie. god). He was talking to me and he said a poem which is meant for you. A did asked him why, but he didn't clarify. I've had this mythical feeling I can't explain. Here it is:

Years without a fallen leaf
our lives remain a propaganda
up there where there's a fog
- propaganda plays a gig
sometimes it just seems so
up there where there's a rot
cemetary of thoughts..!
kecking at this life..!

Visions however, visions are something completely different. Yesterday I had a vision I was fucking a girl I knew but first I've had oiled her butt so it's shining and lovering. I've put her legs up together and fucked that undoubtly awesome tight cunt. However, this vision didn't satisfy me and neither visions satisfy a need of a thruth a mind is calling for.

EDIT:

I hope you did read the first and last letters of each line separately. I'm just making sure you didn't miss anything. Because that's what god said. "Make sure you don't miss anything". That's what he said.

Xorv.

Xorv, little Xorvie. This may sound absurd to your ears, however, I´d like to point something out. As you may know, there´s a presence of something in our lives that we can´t explain. Lately I´m finding out that this "presence" may not only be a mythical kind of entity or whatever. It may be a feeling. Today, I´m experiencing this absolute symbiosis between me and entire other world. As I have found, we're somewhat similar and I'd like to take this opportunity to give you a clue. Begin searching for the answers and we may find ourselves on the other side. It'll be nice to see you.

I'd prefer to keep my pants on K, THX, BYE.