The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting around in a classroom after the class has let out, trying to finish this overdue programming project. There's this annoying kid in the room with me a few seats down who likes to talk to himself aloud, so it's a little distracting. I kind of want to pick him up and drop him in a dumpster.

I just downloaded some Super Nintendo ROMS. I've been playing Illusion of Gaia for the past hour or so & this shit is not nearly as good as I remember it being.

Sitting around in a classroom after the class has let out, trying to finish this overdue programming project. There's this annoying kid in the room with me a few seats down who likes to talk to himself aloud, so it's a little distracting. I kind of want to pick him up and drop him in a dumpster.

I once had a co-worker who did that. The way that the work spaces were set up there was kind of annoying to begin with since the entire R&D department was basically one giant table and all the programmers were seated around it. So we didn't have our own cubicles or anything. Then they hired this weird guy who ended up seated next to me and he talked to himself all fucking day. He had some sort of mental condition (never did figure out what but there clearly was something wrong with him). It was irritating as hell because it's quite hard to concentrate when you're listening to someone else's thoughts and also it is just unsettling to listen to someone having a conversation with themselves (which he often did, he'd ask himself a question and then answer it).

Snow up in Maine is weird. Sometimes it may snow in October, while other times it won't snow until January, and be a hard 4 months.

I once had a co-worker who did that. The way that the work spaces were set up there was kind of annoying to begin with since the entire R&D department was basically one giant table and all the programmers were seated around it. So we didn't have our own cubicles or anything. Then they hired this weird guy who ended up seated next to me and he talked to himself all fucking day. He had some sort of mental condition (never did figure out what but there clearly was something wrong with him). It was irritating as hell because it's quite hard to concentrate when you're listening to someone else's thoughts and also it is just unsettling to listen to someone having a conversation with themselves (which he often did, he'd ask himself a question and then answer it).

Wow, I'm sorry.

Listening to music. It snowed a lot here and it's freezing and it just really sucks. Julie who lives above me ended up driving her car down into the grass spot and me and her friend could not get her out so than she called a tow to get her out and than after she parked and wanted to make sure she could get out was stuck again could not get her car out and I was rocking it and it would not budge, she bought this new car and it is just really bad in the snow and was giving her tips,etc.. I should give her a ride to work tomorrow morning so she does not have to walk and than hit starbucks.

She's like I am going to have to walk to work tomorrow and am going to cry,etc... :lol:

Sigur Ros. Third album in a row. :kickass:
Reykjavik05a-01.jpg

Back from my bass lesson. I learned "Lord of this World".

Heading out to the Honors lecture on Frankenstein, then meeting the girlfriend for dinner before crossing the river to see the local Black Metal band play.