The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trying to finish up on my Latin work so I can watch some baseball. I also have to start reading Plato's Republic but tonight is not likely.

Just found out Revenance, Waking The Cadaver, and Sons Of Azrael are going to be doing a Sunday-before-Halloween show, but it's a little bit of a trip from my area. I have to decide if this is worth a two hour drive into Harrisburg, PA.

its because of all the coke. theyre all doped up and spend 48 hours doing nothing but writing blitzkrieg paced death metal
~gR~

Just found out Revenance, Waking The Cadaver, and Sons Of Azrael are going to be doing a Sunday-before-Halloween show, but it's a little bit of a trip from my area. I have to decide if this is worth a two hour drive into Harrisburg, PA.

Dont go.

i really have to pee, but theyre doing the morning brief and we cant leave. i dont even care whats being said, as you may have noticed by me posting while its going on
~gR~

i really have to pee, but theyre doing the morning brief and we cant leave. i dont even care whats being said, as you may have noticed by me posting while its going on
~gR~

Briefing : "Iraqi militants have broken the borders and are heading toward our base of operations with 3 soviet helocopters and 2 soviet tanks..."

GR: "Hey guys I found this rock yesterday that looks like a boob..."