The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sitting in my dad's office while the company that has the office next door moves stuff through this office. So basically I get to sit on my arse all day and will apparently be paid $250 for it.

Back in my room on the forum after some pad thai for dinner and watching 300 for like the 5th time, with my buddies, then watching most of the special features disc. Currently uploading my latest haul and listening to Reign in Blood.

damnit. i miss TV during october. i LOVE those shows

anyways, i'm currently planning a 6 string contra piccolo bass. how you ask? well a normal piccolo bass is tuned EADG. a normal contra bass is tuned either in F# or C# (below your typical low B on a 5 string). my bass will be tuned F#BEADF#, but in piccolo strings. semi hollow fretless too. why? solos!

np exodus
~gR~

kickin the shit outa people at the football game lol everybody was hyper

Jesus dude.

You shoulda grabbed them, thrown them to the ground and screamed "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WOMAN. DO YOU WANT ME TO WAKE UP WITH A FRINGE OVER ONE EYE, AND MY COCK UP A MANS ARSE. THINK ABOUT IT!", set them alight and then shat in her eyes.

That or change your whole appearance to get your leg over. I'd probably take that option too.

It isn't so much about changing my appearance, as it is just having a little something she got for me and showing that I appreciate her doing that for me by wearing it.

Not to mention I just realized that this is probably the first in a series of things that will lead of to my "maid costume."

damnit. i miss TV during october. i LOVE those shows

anyways, i'm currently planning a 6 string contra piccolo bass. how you ask? well a normal piccolo bass is tuned EADG. a normal contra bass is tuned either in F# or C# (below your typical low B on a 5 string). my bass will be tuned F#BEADF#, but in piccolo strings. semi hollow fretless too. why? solos!

np exodus
~gR~

Whatchyoo talkin' 'bout willis?

A contrabass is EADG.

Even if you weren't specifically talking about a double bass, but one of the several stringed instruments with contra in it's name, to my knowledge, there are none that are standardly tuned in F# or C#.

:confused:

I don't know why you guys are bringing up electric basses, I'm talking about GR saying contrabasses are in F# or C#.

Watching Most Haunted Live and blowing the money I should be using to buy a new tire for my car on Unique Leaders website.
I know you already ordered but in the future, I would avoid Unique Leader as a store. They are very slow on shipping. My favorite is Comatose Music, which has always been cheap and fast, and they have a great selection.

So, I am just returning from watching TV, playing Cranium (got pwned, it was the Canadian edition and I forgot how to spell minuscule), getting dessert and then watching the Princess Bride.

Probably should've been working but that would be no fun.