The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've cleared another Saturday to get some work done, but at least it's stuff I enjoy. Latin and The Republic. Plus I have to do the final draft of my paper.

Showering soon and filling out a job application at a local art store (I get a discount if I work there, OK? So stfu n00b). Then probably painting a little, then playing a show tonight.

Seen REC? I liked that one very much, but it is short. Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a must see too, if you haven't already. But I guess you have, well what have you seen? :)

Having only just recently made a conscious effort to watch more I've only really seen Kare Kano, Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, Chobits, and bits and pieces of DNAngel.

I was recommened Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien over at Gamefaqs so I'll be sure to check that one out. REC I've not seen.

I think I'm going to look into Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Lovely Complex, REC, and Ichigo 100%.

Then probably painting a little, then playing a show tonight.

If you ever come to play in Chicago, I will be there. I want to see how this noise music works.

I also want to learn how to make noise like Merzbrow.

Ok so I am about to finsh the Moonblood demo that I am playing now. Than I am off to pick up some David Lynch films.

Setting aside my translations for a while and about to crack open The Republic, though I'm tempted to turn on the TV and see if there's anything on the History Channel.

Waiting to see if anyone's going down pub to watch the England game.

Not looking good ATM.

EDIT: As I type I get MSNed "Can't find out anything, think -nameofmate- is working nyway"

Bugger. Another saturday in

Having only just recently made a conscious effort to watch more I've only really seen Kare Kano, Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, Chobits, and bits and pieces of DNAngel.

I was recommened Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien over at Gamefaqs so I'll be sure to check that one out. REC I've not seen.

I think I'm going to look into Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Lovely Complex, REC, and Ichigo 100%.
Yeah Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is a good start, it is ranked #2 on animenfo.com on their list of best animes ever (all genres). Ichigo 100% is a good choice too. Lovely Complex I haven't seen though.
Do you only want romance only animes? Otherwise Shakugan No Shana and Fate/Stay Night is two good animes which are action/romance.

Idiot.

Indeed, there are plenty of amazing anime shows and movies out there.

I don't watch anime much, but I usually can't stand the kids kind of stuff, silly and not serious, with all the like giant sweat bubbles and stuff.

I've watched Ghost in the Shell, Trinity Blood, and Samurai Champloo, and I like all of those, since they're more adult.

I don't watch anime much, but I usually can't stand the kids kind of stuff, silly and not serious, with all the like giant sweat bubbles and stuff.

I've watched Ghost in the Shell, Trinity Blood, and Samurai Champloo, and I like all of those, since they're more adult.

You'd probably love Hellsing. I don't like it as much as everyone else seems to but it is a pretty damned dark and serious series.