The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I has yummies.

a_mikulas_es_a_lindt_csokigyar.jpg

I can't wait for the dining hall to re-stock the vanilla granola clusters. I have that stuff every morning in my fruit and yogurt parfait.

clicking on the refresh button on getdota.com. New changelog, but the maps not uploaded yet..

Icefrog, upload it already!

(I think Icefrog has dial up).

Having English muffins, grapes, and tea for breakfast. Pretty good stuff.

Also, I think the stupid bitch I live with has a new passive-aggressive habit against me. It seems like every time I do laundry these days, she's right on my heels with her own load, and if I don't get my own washing and drying done by the end of the day my clothes end up piled on top of the dryer next morning. So fucking irritating.

Ebay is a fucking scam. I've heard of more and more people getting ripped off lately.

You're better off buying from a store. At least you know exactly what you're getting. Fucking Ebay you never know.

I've always been iffy on buying shit from ebay. tbh and oddly enough i've never bought anything on there, only sold. A buddy of mine bought a classic car off of ebay and when it shipped to his house it didn't have the engine the jagoff said it had. Now THAT sucks.

I've always been iffy on buying shit from ebay. tbh and oddly enough i've never bought anything on there, only sold. A buddy of mine bought a classic car off of ebay and when it shipped to his house it didn't have the engine the jagoff said it had. Now THAT sucks.

Now that's one of the more fucked up stories I've heard.

The wrong fucking engine!!

I woulda drove the fucking car through the dudes livingroom.