The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

@BIH, Yeah it was a 66' Nova and the seller told him it had a small block 350 but instead had a 283 with a deuce on it. The worst part is he had it shipped from South Carolina to here which costs a grand. People like that should be clubbed to a slow death.

Did he get his money back?

He should have been able to file a claim against the seller.

Especially if he paid with Paypal. They totaly favor the buyer.

Fucking Ebay. I started buying Cd's from there a while ago. Sellers would claim they were in mint condition. I'd get some of them and they looked as if they were used as fucking skateboards.

All fucking jacked up.

Fuck them

eBay seriously favors buyers to an absurd degree using PayPal. You can easily get your money back on items not received. Just don't wait 30 days.

eBay seriously favors buyers to an absurd degree using PayPal. You can easily get your money back on items not received. Just don't wait 30 days.

Yeah, to such an absurd degree that I stopped selling on Ebay several months ago.

It's so fucked up now. I had to refund money a few times even after providing delivery confirmation to Paypal.

Ebay owns fucking Paypal anyway.

They're both fucking scams

I use Google Checkout now.

Post a picture when you have time.

in before Dodens "rims are for plebians" comment lol
DSCF1562.jpg

Nothing. Two older women with religous booklet/panflits knocked on the door and noticed they said 'the truth' on them and before they got in a word said not interested and besides that were not sexay older women. There is no god and they don't need to be going around knocking on peoples doors.

rly get the fuck out of here with that shit!

If they were dudes would have told them to go fuck themselves.

Happened to me once. Pair of Jehovah's witnesses came round and looked a bit shocked to have the door opened by a 6'3'' guy wearing a black metal t-shirt. Got into a debate with them... they left after they asked me whether I though we needed help, and I told them I thought we were beyond the help of anything or anybody.

There is these two Jehovah witness fags that walk back and forth dressed like idiot butt pirates and a girlfriend and I were just sitting outside on some steps talking and they come up to us asking us who were were,etc... I'm like Satan's Child and she goes Crack Head Beth :lol:.

personally found it really funnay

and they stood there for about 3 minutes and we're obviously ignoring them and they eventually fucked off. I occasionally piss on the doors of the church they go to which is down the road actually.

I had a pair come to my house once. One was an uptight bitch who said that I that I needed to "fear god." One guy was badass and said they that only want world peace and he was just telling us to respect everyone even if you don't believe what they did, his wife stared at him than with a fucking evil eye.

Some missionaries came to my old house once. They had American accents.

For a laugh I shouted 'mum there are some mercenaries at the door' (in an American accent).