The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Its a very nice difference to what I'm used to in life. I have my moments of bad mental fog, but hell like...I can't complain overall in my life.

Unlike some of the cretins that have lurked these forums, you seem like a cool lass. I'm glad to see that you're genuinely happy.

As for me? Well, my life isn't bad per say but the amount of stress I experience in 8-20 hours during the day often makes me contemplate chugging bleach

Reactions: Sophii
Unlike some of the cretins that have lurked these forums, you seem like a cool lass. I'm glad to see that you're genuinely happy.

As for me? Well, my life isn't bad per say but the amount of stress I experience in 8-20 hours during the day often makes me contemplate chugging bleach

If you decide to chug bleach, make sure to wash it down with some ammonia. That'll do the trick~

But jokes aside, I hope better for ya bud ♡

Made a new account so its attached to my new email and it feel a bit more refreshed. This is the replacement of @Sophii.

Hiya! Been really itching to get back in shape for wrestling and finding people to wrestle/grappling with. That sort of adrenaline feels like no other.

Been watching Dark Side of the Ring on my off time from work and playing a Pokemon Crystal ROM hack called Fool's Gold. Changes all the mons designs (keeps them relatively close to the OG designs with some twists), new types for all the mons, includes the Hoenn region mons (redesigned, etc.)and includes some new places and a fuckton of new moves. For a GBC Crystal hack, this is expansive as fuck.

Reactions: CiG
Just found out a cousin was murdered a day ago. Someone shot her and her man and their dog in the head and then set their home on fire.

She got into drugs and really fucked her life up with some cunt I played baseball with after high school. Quit talking to her really unless our paths crossed but I never avoided her. She's half black and the last time I saw her she looked sickly yellow. I wanted to buy the groceries she had but the dumbfuck she was with thought I was trying to hit on her or something and made a scene and they dropped what they had and left.

I remember running around like maniacs together as kids and going fishing... I remember when we got older her best friend was my girlfriend when we were teenagers and we just all laid on her bed and watched mtv together and that was enough. Watching some bullshit spicegirls videos on mtv...

All those happy memories slowly morphed into an execution style murder and burnt corpses. This world is so goddamn evil.

Life not too good in WV. She's the third of my first cousins to die. One inhaled a can of keyboard duster and passed out in a bathtub full of water. The other hung himself with his grandpa's ceiling fan.

Seriously thinking of leaving this place because I dont want to raise my daughter here... but my family has shrank so quickly in the past 5 years or so that I hate to leave my mom and dad behind.

Life not too good in WV. She's the third of my first cousins to die. One inhaled a can of keyboard duster and passed out in a bathtub full of water. The other hung himself with his grandpa's ceiling fan.

Seriously thinking of leaving this place because I dont want to raise my daughter here... but my family has shrank so quickly in the past 5 years or so that I hate to leave my mom and dad behind.

Is there an option to take your folks with you if you were to hypothetically move away? At least then maybe everybody would have a higher quality of life elsewhere

No words for it really. Then you get places where the fucked up nature of the world is well hidden, which is kinda fucked up in itself. At least a dozen of the musicians I've seen play in NZ bands died way too young.

My Dad cruised through West Virginia in 1980 in this of all vehicles and found the place a bit eye-opening then:

1980b03-1009 - crop small.jpg

just watched australia win the darts world cup, finally they succeed at a proper sport.

jokes aside they’re the first non-euro country to win it, ten years after they missed darts to win the final previously and one year after their second best player died at a pretty
young age, so twas a great moment. they crushed a lot of good teams to do it as well.

Reactions: CiG and dvzk-cece
Chips and salsa/Nachos is potentially better than sex right now.
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif