The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

nothing, in pain. I burnt the fimgertips of three fingers on my right hand, in 250 f oil. great stuff

LOL, I have done that before, when I worked at Arby's. I also transfered a tray of bacon that had just came out of the oven from my gloved hand to my non-gloved hand, and held it for like 3seconds before the pain started.

I've done it. I hate to admit it, but I've done it. I just fucked a fat chick. Maybe 160-170. Felt like the skin off my dick was gonna get ripped off. Dry as fuck. Same for head. No matter what anyone says DON'T DO IT.

0/10

Thanks for sharing :erk:

maybe.

i dunno about you guys. but ive never been with a girl who didnt gush the moment i touched her... maybe its just me. i'm pretty fucking awesome
~gR~

Eating pineapple, talking to friends about random shit on MSN, listening to music, updating my myspace which is in serious need of updating, making picture's for PostSecret, considering watching a movie later and some other stuff. xP

Looking for brutal death metal shirts... sevared and brutal bands have some good ones but very small selection... anyone know any others?

Looking for brutal death metal shirts... sevared and brutal bands have some good ones but very small selection... anyone know any others?

Grabbed a Pathology shirt already... looking for another. Recommend me an awesome bdm shirt, people.

Up at 5 fucking am because I have to go cycle to work in less than an hour.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU