The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Shopping the clearance section on CMD.

How long did it take to get your first order? I ordered 3 CDs from there 5 days ago (Monday), they received my order but it still says it's in process. I assume it hasn't even shipped yet. Wtf.

edit: I haven't been charged for it yet either.

Just been out and had a drink with my dad. Been thinking about applying for a job in the RAF. I just want to know if I could get in as an officer and if I can apply for something else in the RAF if I don't make officer selection.

I tried to buy a couple of albums from CMD (the american one you lot are on about) but it killed itself each and every time I tried to got to the 'verifying paypal account' part. Paypal just showed an error screen.

I gave up.

How long did it take to get your first order? I ordered 3 CDs from there 5 days ago (Monday), they received my order but it still says it's in process. I assume it hasn't even shipped yet. Wtf.

CM is extremely slow. Normally my orders arrive after about three weeks, although on one occasion it actually took three months.

Filling out a form to work at Gamestop. About to go to McDonalds for coffee.

My experience has been fairly good. My first order was colossal (over 30 items). I think it took a week to get here. My recent order took about the same. It takes a while for them to charge you, but then it comes pretty quickly after that.

My experience has been fairly good. My first order was colossal (over 30 items). I think it took a week to get here. My recent order took about the same. It takes a while for them to charge you, but then it comes pretty quickly after that.

Why does the quote in your sig lead to the how did you get into metal thread?

Listening to Katharsis' VVorld VVithout End for the first time while drinking hot chocolate that is either cold or too hot, really enjoying this album so far.
For some reason Fourth Reich didn't do much for me, sort of had an Averse Sefira effect on me where the music is good but nothing really gets me hooked.

Being awake.
Yesterday was epic. Went over a mates, drank and chilled, while watching Green Wing and playing Plants vs Zombies. Then went out around 12ish, hung out in a crappy pub till about half 1, then went back to a mates house and smoked until about 5am. Just smoking, and listening to music. It was fucking awesome. Then I passed out on his bed, woke up about 11, came back here, and slept till 5 :p