The "Who Am I" thread...

I just seen no harm in posting things about me. I can understand that it is for my own good and all that. But, I didn't see it being such a big deal. I been apart of forums before. I know how they work. I am not here to "start" anything or whatever. No one did anything wrong and it is not like anyone was blasting anyone. Just a reply to a reply.

That's an awful lot of personal information, might want to make up a fake name or something.
I see nothing wrong with what she posted about herself. Mainly her likes and career ambitions. Nothing too personal about her family other then whose in it. She only told us her first name. I think she is bright enough not to tell a forum her full name , address etc. Leave the kid alone (sorry Steph, compared to me you are a kid still lol).

Hi and Welcome Steph!! :wave:

I see nothing wrong with what she posted about herself. Mainly her likes and career ambitions. Nothing too personal about her family other then whose in it. She only told us her first name. I think she is bright enough not to tell a forum her full name , address etc. Leave the kid alone (sorry Steph, compared to me you are a kid still lol).

Hi and Welcome Steph!! :wave:

Hello there and thank you. I did edit it though. I did post my last name, but I was not thinking. I can totally see what they are saying though. The internet can be very dangerous and it's not the best of places to reveal personal information. But, I really don't see what was too personal about the whole thing. I know it was a lot, but when you have time, you hit overboard. And the kid thing, it's fine.

Yeah, it is not good. I just went a little overboard and was going with the flow. I took it off though, so I guess it's all good now. Oh, you do? That is awesome.

Nice to meet you Steph. Yeah, that was a tad overboard on the details, but it's always nice to more rather than less. I'd just be careful about details about things such as your family members.

I'm not too far away and have a good friend who lives a few miles from Lorain.

Hey. Nice to meet you too. It is quite nice to meet all of you actually. Yeah, I know. I went overboard. I had time and was in the zone man. I do have to be careful and thank you. Oh, wow, really? That is cool.

Not trying to troll you, but having been witness to e-stalking and the like, I guess I felt a little protective. especially because you are female and in high school.

@Wyvern - That hardly qualifies as "blasting."

Not trying to troll you, but having been witness to e-stalking and the like, I guess I felt a little protective. especially because you are female and in high school.

Maybe, but I decide what is blasting and what not while I'm the co-moderator. I really dislike people coming here for the first time with an attitude, this is the UMOS way and we set the rules for a reason.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/192052-everyone-read-before-posting-forum.html

If you want to discuss with me take it to PM level, please.

Well, I appreciate that. The internet can be a dangerous place. Just as dangerous and the real world. I do appreciate the looking out. I just went a little overboard and didn't watch what I was typing. But, I edited and it is all good.

And at Wyvern, I am not sure who you were directing the "blasting" to, but I am sure either of us didn't mean to do it. Just simple replys to one another and looking out, I guess.

And at Wyvern, I am not sure who you were directing the "blasting" to, but I am sure either of us didn't mean to do it. Just simple replys to one another and looking out, I guess.

Don't worry Steph, you're fine. You came the right way to the forum (maybe a little impulsive :lol:). The other person didn't, regardless of its intentions.

I hope this whole little incident won't preclude you from staying here and post in any thread you feel like to.

Peace.

My names Maggi
born: May 11th, 1992
I live in Wisconsin home of the fat, beer-drinkin, cheese-eatin people.
we have almost no metal scene.
so far the only people I've met from WI who actually are Metal fans and don't piss me off are my boyfriend...and me.
..yeah, wooo for Wisconsin.

25ov0gw.jpg
[/IMG]
^^thats me. going to a football game to CHEER, cause I am a cheerleader, oh yeah, breaking the stereotypes 1 stereotype at a time.

Welcome to the board, at least in here nothing but metalheads ;)

Hello my metal brothers and sisters, I am introducing you to the new and improved Kittybeast. I am single rock n roll beast!!! All sorts of new changes for me and all for the best. Life is what you make it and I am making it International as I just got my passport yesterday! it's time to UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Hello my metal brothers and sisters, I am introducing you to the new and improved Kittybeast. I am single rock n roll beast!!! All sorts of new changes for me and all for the best. Life is what you make it and I am making it International as I just got my passport yesterday! it's time to UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

:headbang:

http://www.destinationcr.com/

Welcome to the board, we love newbies ready to unleash the beast anytime ;)

My names Maggi
born: May 11th, 1992
I live in Wisconsin home of the fat, beer-drinkin, cheese-eatin people.
we have almost no metal scene.
so far the only people I've met from WI who actually are Metal fans and don't piss me off are my boyfriend...and me.
..yeah, wooo for Wisconsin.

25ov0gw.jpg
[/IMG]
^^thats me. going to a football game to CHEER, cause I am a cheerleader, oh yeah, breaking the stereotypes 1 stereotype at a time.

Add another old metalhead in WI....

Wishing you the best, and way to not sit around and sulk.

:headbang:

See you in Sept!

World beware, the Kittybeast is out to conquer you !!! :kickass:

Welcome to the forum, all new Kittybeast :headbang:

Sup, I'm Sam. Only really got into Metal at the start of 2009. I listened to a lot of Offspring (and still love them) back when I was 16/17, then Linkin Park and Evanescence (oh gawd, what was I thinking at that age). The first album I bought (when I was like 14/15) was by Uncle Kracker (another mistake).

Anyway as I left highschool I became more "into" more respectable bands. I loved Guns N' Roses and that was all I played through the second half of 2008 and some of early 2009. I then listened to tonnes of Rage Against The Machine, and finally my mate told me about Judas Priest. And that's the first metal band I loved. Now I'm into Megadeth, Metallica, Annihilator, ANTHRAX(!!!), and a lot of other stuff that isn't really metal at all (Faith No More, Cheap Trick, Beach Boys, Nirvana).

I now have been drumming for about 6 or 7 months and am loving it. I have a band of 4 (still looking for a bassist, but they all want to play funk, dammit!) which is looking to play Thrash (wow, you can't tell I love the stuff), both covers and originals.

I'm from Brisbane, Australia, I turn 20 in January, other interests include Computer Games and I play soccer casually.

EDIT: Here's my last.fm profile where you'll see a pic of me in a top-hat, sunnys and wig to dress up as Slash for my mate's 18th party.

http://www.last.fm/user/Offspring01